Magma Catalina 2 Gourmet Series Gas Grill - Infrared - A10-1218-2GS
"Catalina II"™ Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill - A10-1218-2GSPerfect your grilling skills with Magmas completely redesigned Catalina 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
The perfect addition to feeding a large crew, this versatile, portable, finely crafted grill is always ready for action. Features include rounded edges for an elegant look, a dynamic combustion system which keeps the grill lit even in heavy winds, a dependable electronic ignition system, and a tempered glass viewing window. Anti-Flare Infrared technology produces intense, evenly distributed heat, reducing flare-ups, and immediately emulsifies drippings giving your meal a great smokey flavor. Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to
withstand even the harshest of environments. The primary and secondary grilling surface gives you the option of searing, slow cooking, or warming. Comes equipped with fold-away tabletop legs for go-anywhere use and a
hermetically sealed thermometer. The swiveling control valve/regulator designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters allow for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low-pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. Heavy Duty mounting hardware is recommended. Magma mounts, serving shelf, and fuel canisters sold separately.
- Tempered Glass Viewing Window
- Beautiful Rounded Edge Design
- Dynamic Combustion System, stays lit in even strong breezy conditions
- Electronic Ignition lights first time every time
- Infrared Radiant Screens, intense even heat for searing, reduce flare-ups, and eliminate blow-outs
- 100% 18-9 Marine Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 12 X 18 Main Grill Area with 5-1/2 x 18 Warming Rack/Secondary Grill Area
- Total Grilling Area 315 Sq. In.
- Integrated Fold-Away Legs
- Full Inner Lined Safety Shell
- Locking Front Access Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Hermetically Sealed Thermometer
- Uses Standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
- Perfect for Boats
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Dimensions: 22.4 L x 16.1 W x 17.5 H