Magma Monterey Gourmet Series Gas Grill - Infrared - A10-1225LS
Monterey Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill - InfraredGrilling Area:
420 sq. in. (2710 sq. cm)
Primary 12 X 24 (30 cm X 61 cm)
Secondary 5-1/2 X 24 (14 cm X 61 cm)
Large enough to provide a banquet for even the hungriest crew, this grill offers features usually only found in the largest backyard grills. The Monterey Infrared Gas Grill cooks as good as it looks. The Anti-Flare technology and fold-away tabletop legs make it versatile, portable, and ready to enhance all onboard or onshore outdoor activities. It mounts easily and disassembles quickly for cleaning. The infrared technology and anti-flare screen system, produce intense, evenly distributed, heat, reduce flare-ups at the cooking surface and immediately emulsify food drippings giving your meal a great smokey flavor. With its primary and secondary grilling surface, you have the option of searing steaks and roasts or slow grilling fish, vegetables or warming bread.
Made in the USA, designed by boaters for boaters, this grill is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror-polished marine grade Stainless Steel. The swiveling control valve regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchange. Uses standard disposable 1 lb. Propane fuel canisters or easily adapts to existing on-board low-pressure Propane (LPG) or Natural Gas (CNG) fuel systems. Magma recommends the use of Heavy Duty mounting hardware only on this model.
DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT!
- Optional mounting hardware is available for on-board use
- All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available
- Outside of North America, contact Magma for model numbers and compatible fuel applications
- Fold-Away legs that are perfect for that quick picnic on shore
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- Infrared Technology Creates Intense Even Heat Distribution
- Reduces Flare-Ups and Eliminates Blow-Outs
- Stainless Hermetically Sealed Thermometer
- Full size inner safety shell that funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration
- Reliable piezo crystal ignition for instant start up
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate that allows for quick, easy clean-up and even heat distribution
- 12 x 24 (30 cm X 61 cm) cooking grill with tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid that won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
- Full-length handle that gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy
- Swiveling valve regulator that allows quick gas bottle exchange
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories to customize your grill to your boat