Magma Rail Mounted Removable Kayak/SUP Rack - R10-626
Rail Mounted Removable Kayak/SUP Rack - R10-626The Best & Safest Way to Stow Your Water Toys!
No more tripping over your kayak or paddleboard when they are stored on deck or lugging them around after a long day on the water. With Magma’s new Kayak / SUP Boat Rack, your problems are solved.
This convenient storage rack easily attaches to straight or tapered, vertical or diagonal rails and is constructed from 1” Dia., 304 Marine Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel tubing and attachment hardware. Designed to fit rails from 7/8” (22 mm) to 1-1/2” (38 mm) diameter and is wide enough to fit all of the most popular kayak or board sizes. Magma’s exclusive quick release knob system allows each arm to be instantly rotated out of the way when not in use or swung in tighter to fit smaller/narrower kayaks or boards. Each arm comes with pre-installed UV resistant padding and has two tie-down points for attaching securing straps when underway or simply use them with a cable lock to safely store your toys when at the dock.
Whether you’re new to water sports or a seasoned veteran, this rack is a must have for every paddling enthusiast.
- Extremely Strong Adjustable Arms for any size Kayak, SUP or water toy
- Instantly Adjusts Without Tools to Fit Kayaks, SUPs, and Other Water Toys, Holds Up To 3 Standard SUPs
- Folds Flat Along Rail When Not In Use or Easily Removes From Rail for Compact Storage Without Tools
- 100% 304 Marine Grade, Mirror-Polished Stainless Steel
- Fits Straight and Tapered, Vertical or Diagonal Rails from 7/8 (22 mm) to 1-1/2 (38 mm) Diameter
- Great for Stanchions or Bow and Stern Pulpits
- Each Arm Has (2) Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rail Mounting Brackets and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Rotates Out for Use
- Folds Flat When Not In Use
- Two Stainless Steel Tie Down Points on Each Arm
- Instantly Adjust and Locks in Place with Just A Twist of the Knobs
- Includes UV Resistant Polyethylene Foam Pads Over Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Tube
- Made in the USA