PowerWalk Elastic Fitness System with Pedometer - 1-SKW-DL
Improve your walking workout with the PowerWalk Elastic Fitness System with Pedometer. Created by Dr. Lisa Masterson from the TV show, The Doctor's, this safe and low-impact workout utilizes multi-directional resistance bands to help engage and tone your upper and lower body while also working to improve your overall balance and coordination. The entire system includes two sets of resistance bands, one low-resistance and one high-resistance, a pedometer, and an instructional DVD to help walk you through the system. Now, you can burn calories while enjoying a full-body workout with the PowerWalk System.
- Low-impact exercise tool is ideal for those of all ages
- Helps enhance the health benefit of walking and maximizes your calories burned
- Provides other benefits including improved balance, coordination, and muscle endurance
- Includes two sets of multi-directional resistance bands which help engage muscles in your arms, back, shoulders, and core
- Comes complete with a pedometer so you can easily track how many steps you take while exercising
- Pedometer features a total of 7 modes including step, time, stopwatch, calorie, distance, LCD display screen, and KM/mile
Note: Please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
- 2' Low-Resistance Cables
- 2' High-Resistance Cables
- 2 Powerwalk Handles
- 2 Foot Straps
- Instructional DVD
- Impact: Low-impact
- Resistance Band Colors: Silver (low-impact) and Gold (high-impact)
- DVD Run Time: 43 minutes (Approx)
- Pedometer Power Source: 1 AG10 Button Cell Battery (Included)
- Pedometer Dimensions: 2.45" x 2" x 0.8" (W x H x D, Approx)
Note: A battery is included, but not guaranteed.