Wireless Motion Sensor with Outlet Receiver
Now you can turn on the lights in your home just by walking in the door with the Utilitech Wireless Motion Sensor with Outlet Receiver. This sensor and receiver kit makes it easy to turn any light in your home into a motion-activated light. Simply plug in the receiver into any wall outlet and plug in the light you want to control. Then, position the motion sensor. The sensor and receiver work with each other within a 100 ft range, so you can freely place them wherever it works best for you. The motion sensor then detects motion within 30 ft. Once motion has stopped, the light will automatically turn off after 10 minutes.
- Automatically control any lamp in your home using motion detection
- Sensor is able to detect motion from up to 30 ft. away, making it ideal for instantly turning on lights when you get home
- Once motion has stopped, the light will automatically turn off after 10 minutes
- Plug and sensor feature a range of up to 100 ft, so you can place them where they make the most sense for you and your home
- Sensor is battery-powered for convenient, wireless placement and operates using 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Outlet Receiver
- Motion Sensor
- Color: White
- Detection Range: 30 ft.
- Wireless Range: 100 ft.
- Number of Outlets: 1
- Use: Indoor only
- Ratings: 12Amps/120V AC/60Hz
- Compatibility: 360W Max. Tungsten, 1440 Max. Resistive
- Motion Sensor Power Source: 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Note: Batteries are included but not guaranteed.